Thursday, February 18, 2010

Did I mention that we were starting school again?

Well we didn't. Unfortunately, promises were not kept, and the day we were to begin, found us still with no bathrooms ready for use. The principal had to send the students back home. They say we are really going to start next Monday. And yes, this time the bathrooms are finished! 

They've made a lot of progress this week. At least that's what I've heard.  I haven't been over to see it. Instead the teachers have been coming to my house for workshops, so that that cement could be put down in the courtyard without our being in the way.

So, I believe that this time we really are going to begin...I know they are planning an inauguration of the site for Monday. We did this before, as the school began on the site, but this time it is to re-open the newly inaugurated site. There are still things to be done, but my understanding is that we will be beginning the full day session right away on Monday. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment